Before changing any batteries, call the ADS Customer Service Center and have them place your system on "Test."
Please select your motion detector below.
1. Locate the indented tab at the bottom of the detector.
2. Press the tab and pull the body away from the mounting.
3. Remove the old battery from its slot.
4. Place the new battery in the battery slot, ensuring the positive and negative signs match.
5. Align the top of the device with the top of the back plate.
6. Press the detector into place until the tab clicks.
1. Press the button at the top of the detector until it clicks.
2. Slide the body of the detector straight down until it clicks again. This will reset the button at the top.
3. Pull the detector straight away from the mounting.
4. Remove the old battery from its slot.
5. Place the new battery in the battery slot, ensuring the positive and negative signs match.
6. Insert the body of the detector 1/4 inch from the top of the mounting until side seam is flush.
7. Slide detector up until it clicks softly.
1. Locate the screw at the bottom of the sensor.
2. Unscrew until the bottom of the case can come free. Do not unscrew entirely, or the nut will fall out.
3. Pull the lower end out slightly, then slide the case up until it clicks.
4. Remove case
5. Remove the old batteries from their slot.
6. Place the new batteries in the battery slot, ensuring the positive and negative signs match.
7. Align the top seam of the case with the top of the backing at an angle.
8. Lower case onto backing.
9. Screw in the bolt to secure the case to the backing.
Copyright © 2017 ADS Security. All Rights Reserved.