Yes, the ADS Monitoring Center is UL-listed. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is the leader in the certification and listing of Monitoring Centers. In order to receive UL listing, Monitoring Centers must meet demanding requirements for architectural and physical security features as well as emergency power, computer hardware and software and operator training. Many insurance companies require alarm monitoring to be performed by a UL-listed Monitoring Center in order to qualify for significant premium discounts.
Visit Underwriters Laboratories for more information.
Yes, the ADS Monitoring Center is CSAA Five Diamond certified.
"The Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA): The CSAA Five Diamond Program is a balanced certification program providing a differentiation in the central station monitoring marketplace because it signifies five points of excellence:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Global, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station operators certified using the CSAA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
The CSAA Five Diamond 100% Operator Certified Central Station designation is granted to central stations that:
- Have 100% of its central station operators certified by the CSAA Central Station Operator Level I Online course.
- Further pledge to continue all future certifications through CSAA.
- Are CSAA members in good standing.
- Satisfy all of the requirements of the five points of excellence.
This certification, and its annual renewal, demonstrate a commitment of the CSAA Five Diamond Central Station to the continual upgrade in the performance levels of the central station operators who are the first line of defense in private sector emergency response."
Visit CSAA for more information.